"Safety Is No Accident!"
Safety Risk Training [SRT] is a respected health, safety and risk management consultancy and safety training provider located at 3/59 Winellie Road, Winnellie. We are centrally located between Darwin's CBD and Palmerston.
Our clients are throughout Australia, we attend remote site locations to meet client needs.
We have over 30 years experience in investigations, safety, risk and critical incident management. We provide expert health and safety support for organisations, from large multi-billion dollar oil and gas and mining projects to small businesses. We specialise in effective, practical and realistic solutions that makes sure you and your staff stay safe at work and operate within the law. Our approach has earned us a reputation as a highly competent, friendly, helpful and honest consultancy. We will not compromise on our values or standards and pride ourselves on open and transparent communications.
Our services includes auditing, development of policies and procedures, risk assessments, accident investigations, HAZOP Facilitation, business continuity and emergency planning and training. We provide detailed Plant Risk Assements to ensure that operators of plant & equipment meet their duty of care obligations.
We take pride in being an approved business consultant with the Northern Territory Department of Business.
SRT is proud to announce that we were recently approached by DNV Business Assurance to become their agents in the Northern Territory. For us, approval by DNV Business Assurance and the NT Department of Business is proof that what we do, we do well. If we're trusted by these organisations - you can count on us.
Our training gives you and your staff the knowledge, skills and abilities to work safely. We provide a range of Nationally accredited training courses through our partnering agreements with MARCSTA (RTO 1964), Allens Training Pty Ltd (RTO 90909) & Sejumi Institute (RTO 31986) including:
- Work Safety & Follow OHS Policies & Procedures (MARCSTA Mine Safety Induction) - RIIOHS201A - $140.00
- Work Safely in the Construction Industry (NT & WA White Card) - CPCCOHS1001A - $100.00
- Conduct Local Risk Control - RIIRIS201B - $140.00
- Safety Leadership for Managers & Supervisors - BSBOHS301B; BSBOHS303B; BSBOHS304B; BSBOHS307B; BSBOHS403B; BSBOHS404B & BSBOHS408A (2 day course) - $890.00
- Transport Bridging Course - TILF1001A - $75.00
- Certificate IV Work Health and Safety - BSB41412 (5 day intensive) - $1,695.00
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment - TAE40110 (5 day intensive) - $1,495.00
- Apply First Aid - HTLFA311A - $155.00
- Provide Remote First Aid - HTLFA302C - $155.00
- Perform CPR - HLTCPR211A - $95.00
- Follow Safe Manual Handling Practices - HLTHSE204D - $165.00
- DNV Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Internal Auditor - $800.00 (plus GST)
- DNV Quality Management Systems Internal Auditor - $800.00 (plus GST)
* SRT Group Pty Ltd are the ONLY accredited training provider of the Nationally recognised Mining and Resources Contractors Safety Training Association (MARCSTA) Mine Induction and NT White Card courses in the Northern Territory.
******WORK READY COURSE*****
(NT White Card - Work Safely in Confined Space - Gas Test Atmosphere - Work Safely At Heights - Apply First Aid)
Starting in June 2013 SRT Group Pty Ltd will be providing for the first time in the NT a 'Work Ready' course. The training will be conducted over 5 days and includes - NT White Card, Work Safely in Confined Space, Gas Test Atmosphere, Work Safely at Heights and Apply First Aid (formally Senior First Aid). On successful completion of this course students will have the knowledge and skill to seek employment in a mining and major construction.
SRT Group Pty Ltd acknowledges Australia's First People, past and present on whose land we walk, work and live. We honour and respect their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country. We aim to respect cultural heritage, customs and beliefs of all Indigenous people.