The long term recovery and profitability of a business depends of information being readily available in the event of an emergency or critical incident occurring. Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) helps to reduce the risk of a major service disruption and aids in the resumption of business activities.
Organisations must determine their maximum acceptable outages (MAO) and immediate recovery strategies.
An emergency or critical incident does not need to be a spectacular explosion; worldwide organisations should have learnt the lessons from outbreaks of 'Avian Influenza - H5N1' and 'Swine Flu - H1N1'. The emergency may be a disproportionate public response to a potential threat which can have a devastating effect on an industry or organisation.
At SRT Group Pty Ltd we can assist by:
- Facilitating Business Continuity planning workshops
- Writing Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plans
- Provide training to managers and supervisors on managing business & disaster recovery
- Identification of critical infrastructure
- Detailed criticality reporting
- Managing the media
- Facilitating BCP exercises