There is always the potential that a chain of events at a workplace or where work activities are undertaken, can lead to an emergency situation. An emergency situation is one that is dangerous, or potentially dangerous to life, property or the environment. Organisations should have in place procedures to adequately deal with emergencies.
At SRT Group Pty Ltd we have considerable experience gained from the management of emergency situations in hostile environments.
We can provide:
- Site evacuation procedures;
- Facilitation of emergency response planning;
- Liaison with external emergency services;
- Internal and External Communications;
- Developing, writing and maintaining emergency response plans (ERP's);
- Coordination and management of critical incidents;
- Emergency preparedness audits / gap analysis