Our mission is:
"SRT Group Pty Ltd’s mission is to be a leader in Work Health, Safety and Vocational Training. We will create a sustainable value for our stakeholders, including our employees and the communities in which we operate, through disciplined growth and operational excellence while maintaining a safe workplace for staff, contractors and visitors and by protecting the environment."
Our Objectives are:
To achieve the objectives of the mission statement, SRT Group Pty Ltd will:
- Provide clients and candidates with exemplary levels of customer service;
- Establish long term mutually beneficial partnerships with our clients;
- Enter into strategic, long term partnerships with other businesses to provide our clients with products and services that are leaders within industry;
- Continually strive to improve our standards through ongoing learning and by being industry leaders in our field;
- We will act legally and ethically at all times and in a socially & environmentally responsible manner that never compromises our standards; and
- We will become a primary resource and partner in our client's business development and success.
Our core values are:
SRT Group Pty Ltd's core values are:
- To provide an enjoyable, family friendly and safe working environment for our staff and clients;
- To be open, honest and transparent in all our dealings;
- To ensure that our personnel are respected and valued for their commitment to the business, to each other and to our clients:
- They will be consulted on all matters which have the potential to impact on their professional and personal lives; and
- We will provide opportunities for professional and personal development in line with business needs and growth.
- SRT Group Pty Ltd will actively engage in our community by providing encouragement, support and/or financial assistance in the follow areas:
- Indigenous education and engagement within the scope of our operations;
- Enriching the lives of children with a disability and by assisting parents and caregivers; and
- The preservation of endangered animal species by working with and supporting 'on-ground' organisations.