Our workplace health, safety and environment team assists clients in the development and review of management systems and processes to ensure workplaces meet national and international standards.
Our personnel are highly qualified and experienced health, safety and environmental professionals who provide the following services:
- Development of Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems which meet the requirements of Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 4801: 2001 (Occupational Health & Safety Management);
- Manage the Occupational Health and Safety functions of a business as professional consultants;
- Independent review of safety management systems;
- Project Health and Safety Management Plan development;
- Business Systems Integration & alignment of management systems;
- Management commitment, health and safety leadership & 'due diligence';
- Workers Compensation / Injury Management / Return to Work services.