"Learning is not compulsory but neither is survival" - W Edwards Deming
Successful and profitable companies and projects are those with the highest level of management and employee commitment. They have the lowest injury rates to people and damage to plant and equipment; which impacts on bottom line profit and business reputation.
These successful companies and projects have a number of common traits;
1. Resources are made available for training and management development that directly reflects the importance that a company or project places on the health and safety of its personnel.
2. Their occupational and environmental health and safety efforts are fully integrated with, and equal to other organisation functions.
Company and project performance is inextricably linked to the competency and training of the personnel involved.
At SRT Group Pty Ltd we provide training to clients so that they meet their legal obligations by ensuring that personnel are trained and competent.
We conduct training needs analysis (TNA) to determine those areas in your organisation where training 'gaps' exists. We can develop and deliver targeted training by qualified consultants to ensure your management and staff are aware of their obligations and responsibilities.
Our training is developed using the principles of adult education and delivered by consultants who hold Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment qualifications so that your company can be assured that training is delivered to the highest standard.
MARCSTA (RTO 1964)
SRT Group Pty Ltd is a proud corporate member of the MARCSTA. We are the only OHS Consultancy company who holds corporate membership. We are the only MARCSTA accredited trainers in the NT and on remote site locations upon request.
Our Trainers are licensed to deliver the following nationally accredited training:
- Occupational Health and Safety Training for Managers and Supervisors - BSBOHS301B; BSBOHS303B; BSBOHS304B; BSBOHS307B; BSBOHS403B; BSBOHS404B & BSBOHS408A [download .pdf]
- Work Safely and Follow OHS Policies and Procedures - RIIOHS201A [download .pdf]
- Work Safely in the Construction Industry - CPCCOHS1001A (NT & WA White Card) [download .pdf]
- Conduct Local Risk Control - RIIRIS201B [download .pdf]
- Transport Bridging Course -TILF1001A [download .pdf]
Allens Training Pty Ltd (RTO 90909)
John Christie is an approved provider to deliver the course(s) listed below in partnership with Allens Training Pty Ltd (RTO90909)
Sejumi Institute of Further Education (31986)
- Apply First Aid - HTLFA311A
- Perform CPR - HTLCPR211A
- Provide First Aid in Remote Situations - TTLFA302C
- Follow Safe Manual Handling Practices
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment - TAE40110
- Certificate IV Work Health and Safety - BSB41412
- Certificate III - Children's Service - CHC30712
Specialist Non-Accredited Training
** Please contact us if the course does not have a time and date for delivery - special arrangements can be made for site delivery of courses **
- HAZOP Leaders Course
- Safety in Design for Engineers, Designers & Contractors
- Incident Investigation Techniques
- Hazardous Substances / Material Safety Data Sheets
- Bullying & Violence in the Workplace
- Managing Contractors
- Risk Assessment / Risk Management
- Courses can be developed by our specialist trainers to suit your organisation / project needs.